Hiranandani Group’s new foray into Dream Project of PMO Narendra Modi with commercial establishments in GIFT City, Gandhinagar, and Gujarat.
Nation-wide, real-estate developers are expected to invest Rs 4500 crore in order to develop residential and commercial complexes within the Gujarat International Finance Tech-City (GIFT) project which is being developed as the country's first smart city near Gandhinagar in Gujarat.
The Mumbai-based HPCL, lead by its MD Niranjan Hiranandani, is part of a leading business conglomeration, the Hiranandani Group of Companies, which has business interests that include real estate development, apart from energy, hospitality, medical care, retail and IT, among others. The Hiranandani Group companies have created architectural masterpieces in form of integrated townships in Mumbai’s Powai and in neighboring Thane, while Pune, Chennai and Ahmedabad are in the pipeline. The Group has also built what was the highest residential tower in the world when it was built, 23 Marina in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates.
In sync with its foray into Gujarat, the Hiranandani Group of Companies is participating in Prime Minister Narendra Modi's dream project, the `Gujarat International Finance Tec-City’ (GIFT City), by constructing a commercial complex known as “The Signature” at an investment of Rs 125 crore under the brand Hiranandani Communities.
HCPL has been allotted 2,50,000 square feet of built up area (BUA), and it will set up one complex of 16 storey’s in the initial phase near the GIFT City office which will be an IT and financial centre. The project will commence by January 2015 and the first building will be ready by March 2016.
HCPL has also acquired 30 acres of land near Sanathal junction on SG highway, Ahemdabad and will be developing in phase manner. The development will include 60% of commercial SEZ and 40% of Residential establishments. The company has seen an investment of around Rs 1,000 cr in the same.
“Given India's continued economic growth, the financial sector will grow increasingly larger, with a prospect of 10 to 11 million jobs by 2020.”
Vision - Create a world class financial city by offering an unrivalled business environment to global and local financial services enterprises. Create leading-edge infrastructure, services and platforms and offer Financial services enterprises a significant competitive advantage to operate regionally and globally.
LOCATION- In terms of scale and sheer physical scope, GIFT is being designed to be at or above par with presently acknowledged globally benchmarked International Financial Centres (IFCs)
· Centrally located in the state of Gujarat in Gandhinagar
· 12km from Ahmedabad International Airport
· On the bank of River Sabarmati
GIFT a much needed trigger for development and not a stand-alone real estate
• About 3,000 acres earmarked for GIFT Expansion Zone around GIFT
• Integrated Townships to be developed in surrounding development zone of 100 SQ KM
• To be regulated by a dedicated Area Development Authority ensuring singular control for coherent and sustainable development.
GIFT Business Structure Associated Infrastructure-
· Multi services SEZ with IFSC status Domestic & Finance centres/corporate sector/Trade Centre.
· Govt. of India approved GIFT Multi Services SEZ as an International Finance Services Centre. GIFT is the only approved
IFSC in India
· SMART Transportation -Roads and Transportation
· Water Infrastructure Water Systems
· Power Generation and Distribution-Power Infrastructure
· District Cooling System
· Domestic Gas Distribution
· Automated Solid Waste Management Systems
· Maintenance Systems
· Utility Tunnel Alignment
· Best in Class Customer Experience
· Gateway to Financial Markets
· Cost-effective ICT
· Secure & Resilient ICT Environment
· Pre-enabled on demand Infrastructure.